Demjansk document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demjansk document

I would like opinions about this Demjansk doc.
    Thanks
    Mike
    Attached Files

I have never seen this kind of document. I'm not sure though.

Comment

Right date, right signature, appears good from this picture.

best
      Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by hankmeister View Post
        Right date, right signature, appears good from this picture.

best
        Hank
        Thanks for opinions
        Mike

Comment

for some reason the scan or seller has left off the bottom of the doc which includes the signature of an oberleutnant that was signing on behalf of the general (who's sig is stamped). This doc style is consistent with those awarded to the 30 ID.

Mansal

I know you're keen and trying to be helpful but the fact is you should be watching and learning rather than giving opinions on something you know nothing about.
          Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Demjansk

I agree with Simon, the doc looks fine to me and is the type having been awarded to the 30. ID.

My grandpa was an Uffz. in -Nachrichtenzug- I.R. 6, part of the 30th Inf. Division from Poland through the Western Campaign until the battles in Kurland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon orchard View Post
              for some reason the scan or seller has left off the bottom of the doc which includes the signature of an oberleutnant that was signing on behalf of the general (who's sig is stamped). This doc style is consistent with those awarded to the 30 ID.

Mansal

I know you're keen and trying to be helpful but the fact is you should be watching and learning rather than giving opinions on something you know nothing about.
              Hello Simon, I have cut the photo (not the seller) for the limit measures. Do you want to see the signature?
              Mike

Comment

No i'm sure it's fine.
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X