ID this photo lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ID this photo lot

I got this from Germany a few years back but I don't have a clue what they are from. Uniforms look American but are black. Bottom pics with writing are same pics as on the bottom of the previuos scan,

Top pic goes with bottom pic, it won't let me edit it.

Comment

Howdy,

Bill from Corpus Christi via Rotterdam, Holland. The pics you have are from the 1950's of mostly Labor Service wearing the darker dyed wool uniforms of the WW2 & Korea war period. The Labor service units consisted of refugees from other countries (Poland, Czech, etc.) who opted not to return to their countries that were now under communist control. There were also Germans in Labor service units. I also see some GI's mixed in as they have the stardard olive green colored wool uniforms.

Originally posted by texengland View Post
      I got this from Germany a few years back but I don't have a clue what they are from. Uniforms look American but are black. Bottom pics with writing are same pics as on the bottom of the previuos scan,

Comment

Thanks for the input. Any idea on value s I was going to put it up on ebay but don't want to start the price to high and look like I'm trying to rip somebody off.

Comment

Well it is at least 1952 as that is the year of the Chevrolet passenger car. As for the price start the bidding at the least of what you would take for them and see what happens.

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X