Favorite documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite documents

Thought I'd post and share a couple of my favorite documents. First up is a second pattern blood order document in an original leather cover. The document and cover did not come together and were matched up by myself. Sadly the cover has been de-nazified.

Second up is a Reichssieger winner's document with original Ley and von Schirach signatures. I always thought this was a very impressive presentation folder.
    Richard V

Reichssieger document.

Comment

Super! 2 very rare and significant documents! Thanks for posting the photos.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Nice original items. Have seen that document around over the last couple of years, glad it has found a good home

Comment

Wow! Those are some very rare and extremely impressive documents. Incredible BO document

Thanks so much for sharing these.
          Rob

Comment

Very nice
            Last edited by XEN; 02-03-2007, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Removed picture - moved to another thread.
              Last edited by XEN; 02-03-2007, 12:30 PM. Reason: removed picture - moved to another thread

Comment

Removed picture - moved to another thread.
                Last edited by XEN; 02-03-2007, 12:30 PM.

Comment

The Blood Order documents were a pleasure to see

thanks for sharing them

Comment

Thank you for sharing. Your award documents are just beautiful
                    and are seldom seen. I can see why they are your favorites.
                    Do you know any history on the BO recipient?

Cheers!

Comment

Sadly I don't know any history and since it is a second pattern document, I have a feeling research may be difficult. Thanks for all the nice comments.
                      Richard V

Comment

Richard, I just checked Patzwall's Blood Order book and Millonig is listed in the application list XIV of Oct 21, 1939. His listing indicates he was from the town of Klein St. Paul in Kaernten, so I would surmise his award resulted from activities furthering the party in Austria. Patzwall identifies another awardee in that list as having Blood Order number 2170. That is the only one identified in that list. I hope further research will unearth information for you.

Comment

Joe, I can't thank you enough for the information. I was clueless as to where to start research and you've provided me with information that makes this document much more interesting. I have some distant relatives in Kaernten, so there is somewhat of a family tie to that region.
                          Richard V

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                          X