Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who has way too much money?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8189&rd=1&rd=1

The winning bidder, apparently, at $2100 plus. But that's less than $3 a pic, so probably not a horrible deal.

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

This fellows auctions for the most part always bring top $$$. He has had some very nice albums over the year or so I have watched his auctions.

Mike

Comment

Hi

I would say it is a little over priced as the best photos are shown. But then again it's not my money.

Cheers

Karl

Comment

You are tottally correct there! He has had some superb photos and this is nothing new, as you stated his auctions usually always bring top dollar!

Brandyn

Originally posted by R MICHAEL View Post
          This fellows auctions for the most part always bring top $$$. He has had some very nice albums over the year or so I have watched his auctions.

Mike

Comment

I wish I could sell all my albums at 3$/photo

Yes, there are some good award shots, but no technical photos at all that would raise the value. Also, more than two third of the photos have not been shown and we can presume there aren't any special ones amongst those. If I had 2000$ to spend on a big photo lot, I'm sure I'd find a better deal somewhere else.

Comment

I thought about a buck a piece would have been a good price as someone stated, he showed (probably) all of the decent ones and it did not look as if they were all larger size.

I would not have spent $2,000+

Comment

If all 900 or a high percentage are interesting then fair enough, but if only 100 or so are then it's a hefty chunk of cash but a good way of driving up the price.

The same game is played with uncleaned ancient coins for example, sell 50 of which perhaps 10 are worth spending money on.
                Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X