SS Postcard Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Postcard Help

There is a man here in Riga selling an SS portrait photo - made into a postcard. he wants 25 lats for it (25 pounds). This seems expensive. What would such a picture go for normally?
    Thanks

Originally posted by redfaced View Post
    There is a man here in Riga selling an SS portrait photo - made into a postcard. he wants 25 lats for it (25 pounds). This seems expensive. What would such a picture go for normally?
    Thanks
    that does sound very expensive, but of course it very much depends on what is shown on the photo exactly...? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

OK gents. Two photos, one a picture-postcard - of a Latvian SS Legion in a studio (as mentioned below) and the other, the same man but with two ladies (his sisters I believe). Nice view of collar tabs.
      I can get both for 20 pounds. I can't show pics
      Deal or no deal? This will be my first Latvia buy and I'm tempted just to get off the mark and sod the money........But, if you think it's too much..........

Comment

it is not too much at all. 20 pounds for both pics that show runes is a good price.

A basic SS portrait will sell for Euro 25 minimum.

That is base price.
        The sky is your limit if you start adding stuff like helmets, cufftitles and combat awards.

If you have analyzed the pics and are certain they are ORIGINAL, then go for it. You wont get them any cheaper.

Comment

Thanks milcollector. Will do, I will post them when I get them.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X