Stolen Item Alert - Totowa, NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen Item Alert - Totowa, NJ

This is to alert all in the community that recently a photo album was stolen from my table at the Totowa, NJ show today. It happened between <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:time Hour="7" Minute="0">7:00am</st1:time> and <st1:time Hour="8" Minute="30">8:30am</st1:time>.

The album is a hard covered German Red Cross Nurse’s photo collection. There are approximately 90 photos in the album. Two thirds of the photos are of the woman during wartime service as a nurse. The remanding 1/3 were of her and her daughter in civilian attire. Presumably these were post war. On the cover of the album is a brightly painted, plate of a German soldier throwing a potato masher hand grenade. On the inside front page is hand written, “Meine Dienstzet” and below that a hand painted red cross. The album was decorated liberally throughout with painted drawings of flowers. The back third of the album had un-painted drawings of flowers.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>
    If anyone should come across this album, it will be greatly appreciated if I can be contacted.
    <o></o>
    Other than that instance, the show today was a good one. Lots of dealers and a good showing of customers. Looks like the show is not down for the count. The promoters have decided to downsize the number of shows during the year and limit it to twice a year. Once in the Spring and once in the Fall.
    <o></o>
    Wishing all; a safe, healthy, and happy holiday season.

Sal (DRK Military Collectibles)

Sorry to hear that. I'll keep an eye out for the guy.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X