Value of Knights Cross Document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of Knights Cross Document

What is the value of a formal Knights Cross award document, with the red cassette? This example is near excellent, with the two white felt strips. The rank would be for a infantry regimental commander, June 1941. What's the high and low for such a piece? I'd appreciate any knowledgable opinions - thanks! s/f Robert

Looks like this -
    Attached Files

Comment

Citation-
      Attached Files

Comment

pic 3 -
        Attached Files

Comment

I'd guess-timate in the 5 to 7 thousand dollar range....maybe more. Unfortunately, with something like this waaaaaaaaay outa my range, I don't keep up with that sorta thing.

But it is one helluva nice award!!! I'd take a document over an RK any day. No question of who it belonged to!

best
          Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by hankmeister View Post
            I'd guess-timate in the 5 to 7 thousand dollar range....maybe more. Unfortunately, with something like this waaaaaaaaay outa my range, I don't keep up with that sorta thing.

But it is one helluva nice award!!! I'd take a document over an RK any day. No question of who it belonged to!

best
            Hank
            Take the RK sell it for 12,000 for its worth, buy a doc for 5-7,000 keep the rest. Would you take the doc or medal?

I'm such a smartass....

That is a VERY nice award in a VERY nice red case. I love the gold text!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X