Maybe an ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe an ace

Here we have another little group and I need the LW mad mafia to reconstruct his complete story.

First we have a proud veteran and he can show his long time serving with this medal.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

During this 4 years he was not only training, but also saw some action and he was rewarded to remember it.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

And now we can see our proud pilot showing his Pilot Badge and the ribbons for his two decorations.

Angel
      Attached Files

Comment

He received the EK II, but till now I can't find why as no victories are listed before the awarding date ????????????

Angel
        Attached Files

Comment

Contact with the enemy is something that can be rewarded and he can show this with the apropiate clasp.

Angel
          Attached Files

Comment

And if you continue looking for Yankies and Tommies you receive this.

Angel
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to JeremyJ and Ian Jewison I know that he has 4 confirmed vitories since his EK II award and so he received the EKI.

His victories:

No.1 - 19.08.42 - Spitfire - N. of Dieppe - time 1007 - 31 FG or 130 Sqd. - confirmed Yes
              No.2 - 16.09.42 - Spitfire - Ault - time 1310 - 611 Sqd. - confirmed Yes
              No.3 - 18.01.43 - Mustang - near Rue - time 1057 - 4 Sqd. - confirmed Yes
              No.4 - 17.02.43 - Spitfire - NW of St. Omer - 1046 - 124 Sqd. - confirmed Yes

Angel
              Attached Files

Comment

Here we have a photo showing Hermann wearing his EK II and FFSpiB for Jäger.

Angel
                Attached Files

Comment

Unafortunately Oberfeldwebel Hermann Meyer was KIA on March 13th, 1.943 in air combat with an Spitfire SE of Le Träport.

Angel
                  Attached Files

Comment

Angel,

Beautiful set my friend, and if you ever decide to sell or trade it, please let me know!

Gene
                    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I like it alot too, but mostly for that 30 December EK document!!! Something I've been looking for....

best
                      Hank
                      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X