Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Filip; 01-06-2008, 10:12 PM.

Comment

From set of negatives from an unknown location. The Balkans is my best guess.
      Attached Files

Comment

Pzkpfw III and crew topside

Here's nice photo of a Pzkpfw III with its crew topside.
        Attached Files

Comment

StuG firing

Here's one of a StuG firing. I like the expression on the one soldier closest to the camera. You can tell how loud the StuG's gun was by how he's gritting his teeth.
          Attached Files

Comment

A destroyed Panzer IV in Serbia on the street to Pirot.
            Is this a divisional sign on the side?

Comment

ok not really a pic of a tank but its a PK pic of the commander of a panzer3 who sunk a ship in the french campagin!!!!(cant remember if i posted it before on this thread but sure what the hell!!)
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MarioL View Post
                A destroyed Panzer IV in Serbia on the street to Pirot.
                Is this a divisional sign on the side?
                Hallo Mario, it looks to my old eyes as if the side has been blown out and we see some of the internal structure. Do you think that might be a Pz.Rgt.31 vehicle if it is at Pirot?

Regards - Andrew

Comment

Good eye! I concur.

Thanks guys for contributing to the thread! some really nice images.

Mike
                  Originally posted by Andrew Hall View Post
                  Hallo Mario, it looks to my old eyes as if the side has been blown out and we see some of the internal structure. Do you think that might be a Pz.Rgt.31 vehicle if it is at Pirot?

Regards - Andrew

Comment

Hi Andrew,
                    i think you are right.
                    I don´t know which units with Panzer IV were in Pirot/Serbia,if someone can help?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Hall View Post

Regards - Andrew
                      If it is Pirot, both 11.Pz.Div. and 5.Pz.Div. appear to be candidate (Schrodeck S.104 / Plato S.112). Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any match in my files. I think I remember Mario's photo on ebay (maybe I also tried to get it )

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                        from a photo group showing RKT Anton Grünert and crew
                        A beautiful photo! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Akira.

Your amazing collection will never cease to amaze me.
                        Rob

Comment

Very nice pictures posted here. This one is from me. I think it is probably a StuGIII ausf G. Correct me if i'm wrong.

It was destroyed/abandoned by her crew in september/november 1944 in Moerdijk, Holland

It is possible that this one belonged to StuG Abt. 244 who fought in that area at that time.

Regards Erwin
                          Last edited by Erwin L; 02-13-2008, 02:14 PM.

Comment

A destroyed Panzer IV of the 17.Panzerdivision in Wenev(Wenjow),november 1941

Comment

German Panzer Soldier. Two different photos, two times the SAME soldier.

Comment

Grenze panzer

Hi I recently acquired this photo of a tank crossing a bridge next to a sign that says Grenze. I can't make out the rest of the sign, so I don't know if the tank was entering a town called Grenze or what. There is writing on the back and I'll try to post that side of the photo in the hopes someone will be able to translate it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X