Post your armoured recon and halftracked vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your armoured recon and halftracked vehicles

I thought I would start a thread for this type of vehicle. This is a companion to Larry's very good thread. Please feel free to add yours! I will start with a few of mine. Enjoy, I know I will.
    first up a SD.KFZ.251
    Mike
    Attached Files

another SD.KFZ. 251
    Attached Files

Comment

a nice shot of a SD.KFZ.231 Anyone have any thoughts on the color and the balkan kreuz?
      Attached Files

Comment

a nice shot of a couple 251's and maybe a 231.
        Attached Files

Comment

last one for tonight. a SD.KFZ.221
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mike,

Good idea.

I don't know much about these types of vehicles but I do have a few photos to share.

Two that have been in another thread. A destroyed SdKfz 232 somewhere in Poland.

Cheers,
            Larry
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice Pictures

I always wondered wh they did not cover SD.KFZ.251 type halftracks up at all,i mean the tops where open to damage to the inside troops,like it would slow the vehicle down to much,like a metal cover over the top or a bit higher so the troops could shoot out etc..?.

Comment

Hello friends!!
                  Sd.Kfz 221 and Sd.Kfz 231..in the water
                  From ebay exp.auction

Comment

Hello Francy,

The thread is "Post YOUR armoured recon and halftracked vehicles."

I am not a fan of people who trawl Ebay and other auction sites using other people's images to post in this sort of thread.

I have noticed that you do this a lot at the other militaria website.

If you have any of your own pics to share I would love to see them.

Sorry if I have offended anyone but this is a pet hate of mine.

In the meantime here is another unknown vehicle from my collection.

Cheers,
                    Larry
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Larrister View Post
                      Hello Francy,

The thread is "Post YOUR armoured recon and halftracked vehicles."

I am not a fan of people who trawl Ebay and other auction sites using other people's images to post in this sort of thread.

I have noticed that you do this a lot at the other militaria website.

If you have any of your own pics to share I would love to see them.

Sorry if I have offended anyone but this is a pet hate of mine.

In the meantime here is another unknown vehicle from my collection.

Cheers,
                      Larry
                      I agree with your thoughts on this, Larry...you merely said it before I had the chance.

This is a great thread, Mike! Unfortunately I do not have any photos that fit the criteria...at least not yet.

Keep posting folks!

Kevin

Comment

Here is one for the thread.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I posted this before, but it is one of my favorite photos.

More to come!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Larry and Kevin I agree with you both. I intended this thread to be about the photos WE own. Though there is a place for trawled photos I just don't think that this thread is the place.
                            Thanks all for the photos you have posted and am looking forward to more.

Here is on from a 1st PD album.

Mike
                            Attached Files

Comment

Here is another SD.KFZ with Kleist emblem.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 17 users online. 0 members and 17 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X