German Appointment Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Appointment Certificate

This document was recently found in an estate liquidation. I understand Hermann Goering's signature is genuine, how about Adolf Hitler's ? How much is it worth ?

Thanks for any contributions.

Nice document. From the little I know about Hitler signatures, by 1943 he wasn't doing very many by himself. Probably autopen, so not really "authentic".
    Also, since this is more for a civil rather than military promotion, I'm going to guess that the price would be in the 50 to 100 euro range.
    Hopefully somebody else will have a better idea.

best,
    Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

The Hitler signature will be printed into the document.

The Goering signature is hand-done and a nice clear example.

Value will be dependant on the Goering signature.......probably about $900.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
        (edit).......probably about $900.
        Dammit, I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut about stuff I'm not sure of...

best,
        Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by hankmeister View Post
          Dammit, I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut about stuff I'm not sure of...

best,
          Hank
          Well actually Hank, you're under and Robin is over. That's why it's always best not to give valuations on the internet.
          Max.

Comment

Thanks to all of you, Hank, Robin and Max. I'll check out autographs, then.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X