FlandersMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A pretty girl in her SS Officer boyfriends uniform - Prinz Eugen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pretty girl in her SS Officer boyfriends uniform - Prinz Eugen!

I just got this in recently, and had to share her with fellow W-A members.

Pretty German (or Austrian) girls wearing the uniforms of their German Wehrmacht boyfriends is a collecting sub-field all its own...but this is the nicest one that I've ever run across. Not only is she in an SS officers uniform, it is also a well centered close-up with crisp detail.

It came from a dealer in Austria (home of Prinz Eugen division), it is postcard format on agfa paper.

Don't we all just love a pretty girl in uniform
    Attached Files
    Last edited by johninhb; 09-18-2006, 12:02 PM.

magic pic

magic picture!

Comment

Very nice picture!!

Comment

From the fit of the uniform, her boyfriend must be a skinny, puny little thing....She, on the her hand, is delightful!

Comment

Thanks guys for all the positive response!

And Homer, you're right, it does look he was probably a smaller fellow, but then again it seems like most were back then. How rare is it to find a "normal" size Stahlhelm...most are really small.

My Uncle who fought in WWII is 5'9''...but I'm 6'2''. I think people the world over are now larger than the previous generation. More preservatives!

Cheers!
          John

Comment

Honey, would you mind wearing this?

All she needs is fishnets, tall boots, and a riding crop.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Carter View Post
              All she needs is fishnets, tall boots, and a riding crop.

Man................I thought I had problems.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................the fantasies . Once.........once, I kind of sort of suggested an........uhhh........ "activity" that involed the wife in a pickelhaube, riding boots, garter belt and stockings. It sure was cold around my house for a few days...

Comment

Originally posted by IMPERIAL QUEST View Post
                Man................I thought I had problems.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................the fantasies . Once.........once, I kind of sort of suggested an........uhhh........ "activity" that involed the wife in a pickelhaube, riding boots, garter belt and stockings. It sure was cold around my house for a few days...
                Steven,

Well, maybe that was better than the time I tried running around the bedroom with my M25 pro mask on (filter and all) ... that really got me a weird look ...

My wife artfully dressed up in my BDUs looked pretty good too!

Best,
                Greg
                sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
                www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Walden View Post
                  Steven,

Well, maybe that was better than the time I tried running around the bedroom with my M25 pro mask on (filter and all) ... that really got me a weird look ...

My wife artfully dressed up in my BDUs looked pretty good too!

Best,
                  Greg

I don't see anything at all strange about running around the house in a gas mask...........doesn't every one do that??? At least your wife will play along to some extent.

I think my wife needs a good spanking...................hey, wait a minute.... ...that gives me another idea. I'll get back to you......

Comment

I love it! See, this opened up all sorts of new ideas to get our women "involved" with our hobby

Comment

Originally posted by johninhb View Post
                      I love it! See, this opened up all sorts of new ideas to get our women "involved" with our hobby

I think that you should send the picture to me.......so the next time my wife snoops in my wallet, well you know.....

Comment

Lovely pic but I think she is wearing too much of that uniform

Comment

Nice image, but unfortunately a modern reprint of the original negative. Those - plus 2 other diff. views of the same girl - are flooding the german market at the moment.

They were offered to me, too, but honestly the seller pointed out they were not original wartime images.

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
                            Lovely pic but I think she is wearing too much of that uniform
                            Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........I wonder if Photoshop can fix that.

Comment

This picture makes me think of an old movie I saw when I was a young scupper - "ILSA , SHE WOLF OF THE SS". Anyone else remember that gratuitously violent and sex filled movie with all the other "Ilsa" flicks ?.
                              Last edited by gew98; 09-18-2006, 05:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X