Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adolf Hitler exlibris?

Hi!

I was contacted by a person claiming that he has a book that once belonged to Adolf Hitler, inside it there is a A.H Ex Libris, as I have never seen one of these I wounder; Does anyone have a picture of a Hitler exlibris that they could show?

Best regards:

Usa - A.h.

Hello , Adolf have many many books.
    exlibris look ->

http://www.pbagalleries.com/search/i...?acq_no=129644

Bootmanager

Comment

Be careful Lasse, Morigi has been selling fake AH book plates for about 10 years now & I'm sure that some of them have ended up in period books...
      Attached Files

Comment

A.h.

Nice Gray.
        who was the artist from the Führer Exlibris ?

Best regards

Comment

would anyone have a pic of an original ex libris plate?? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Here's my one and only example of the "Adolf Hitler" Exlibris. It is affixed to the inside page of a "Reichstagung in Nürnberg 1933" book. The book is in good condition, with it's original dust-jacket...but I haven't any idea whether the affixed label is original...or a copy added post war.

Cheers!
            John

PS:...Torsten....your new website is excellent!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by johninhb View Post
              Hi Guys,

Here's my one and only example of the "Adolf Hitler" Exlibris. It is affixed to the inside page of a "Reichstagung in Nürnberg 1933" book. The book is in good condition, with it's original dust-jacket...but I haven't any idea whether the affixed label is original...or a copy added post war.

Cheers!
              John

PS:...Torsten....your new website is excellent!
              Hi John, I suspect there is no way of telling now if yours is new or original... is the rest of the page that it is attached to in as new condition or is there some yellowing on it any other sign of ageing that should also be evident on the exlibris, if original? Front your book, it looks like that page is in very good condition without any signs of ageing...Cheers, Torsten.

PS: Thanks for the compliment on my site...it did take quite a lot of work, sweat and one or two tears...to put it together....

Comment

it would be good to see some pictures of these adolf hitler bookplates.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X