Silver Wb Document, Is It Authentic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    Is there any kind of listings available to the public of the names of ww2 german soldiers with unit information???????
    I would like to if at all possible get some more information about the soldier who this wound badge and award document belonged to, far shot as it may be..
    Thanks for any help...
    Van

Comment

Also, can anyone make out the Hauptmann's signature???
      Thanks..
      Van

Comment

Originally posted by Van View Post
        Hello,
        Is there any kind of listings available to the public of the names of ww2 german soldiers with unit information???????
        I would like to if at all possible get some more information about the soldier who this wound badge and award document belonged to, far shot as it may be..
        Thanks for any help...
        Van
        Unless you're reeeeeeeally lucky, he'll be one of the faceless millions who have served and passed away.
        If you can track down his unit, maybe there's something in a book somewhere. One document is pretty slim to start with.

Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Yeah, I guess a lot of stuff was lost or destroyed the last months of the war....
          Thought I would try.... Thanks..
          Van

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X