• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awards Document-Reichsorganisationsleiter der NSDAP

Hello ,
    I received this document today.
    it is original and one eye-feasts.
    to regard not necessarily my area however very beautifully.
    hope you can my opinion divide.
    signed - Reichsorganisationsleiter (ROL) Robert Ley -
    main war criminal.........

friendly greeting
    Bootmanger

Nice. I see that where Ley signed, somebody else's signature appears to have been covered up.

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Robert Ley

Hello Hankmeister ,
      Ley signed - Dr. R.ley -

the area where dr ley has signed is empossed in the paper. on the picture it appears however as if somebody has signed there before and afterwards dr ley******180;s signature has been affixed.it is completely original.

Bootmanager
      Last edited by Bootmanager; 09-17-2006, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Daf

i want to thank a forum member who as assisted me in making the descision to purchase the documents since he has the same documents
        from a different company and that it is completely authentic.

the binder in which the documents are contained is of linen and wood finish. the size is 30 cm by 42 cm. it has 9 pages of which the first and the last one are blank pages.second page is embossed with eagle and swastika.third page a comment by our beloved leader.fourth page reason why this reward is issued the the leader.fifth page reason why this reward
        is issued by dr. r. ley.sixth page name of the co. that has received the reward.seventh page shows the emplem of the reward.eighth page shows the award certificate and dated may 1, 1942. the whole binder with the documents was printed by "erasmusdruck berlin"

only he who is constantly striving for superiority and excellency can make his way in this world.

bye for now
        bootmanager

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X