AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Have Photos From This Place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Else Have Photos From This Place?

Greetings friends, here is a photo that I have had in my collection for a while, it is a mixed group of Army and SS men inside a cavern. The next photo is one that showed up on the Estand a week or so ago of a Luft group in the same cave having a photo made. Since I had one in this location already, I bought the other and was wondering if anyone else has any photos taken in this location.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Here is the Luft group in the same cave.
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Comment

Hmm, Very nice photos Chris. If memory serves me wasn't the first Neanderthal Found in a cave in france? I would venture to say this may be it though for the life of me I can't remeber the city were they were first "discovered"

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by R MICHAEL View Post
        Hmm, Very nice photos Chris. If memory serves me wasn't the first Neanderthal Found in a cave in france? I would venture to say this may be it though for the life of me I can't remeber the city were they were first "discovered"

Mike
        I thought the first one was found in Germany's Neander valley, but I may be mistaken...

Comment

Naw your probalbly right, Been a very long copuple of days here. I will have to do a little searching now that you have me questioning myself
          Originally posted by TWP View Post
          I thought the first one was found in Germany's Neander valley, but I may be mistaken...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X