Award document pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Award document pictures

Where i can find pictures of Eiserne Kreuz 2 Klass and WINTERSCHLACHT IM OSTEN award documents?
    I hope that someone is netdetective and find those award documents and it´s a bingo if that medal is awarded to Waffen-SS soldier.
    I have try but and i

nordwind

Are you looking for the documents of 1 particular person, or just from any Waffen SS soldier? In the first case, there's not much of a chance you will find it, but in the second case, you could try a search on this forum.

Comment

Hi NOrdwind, welcome to the forum.

There are lots of examples of award documents on dealer sites, as well as here on the forum.

If you have the award documents, post pictures of them here, and we will be able to help you say if they are original or not.

Hank
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Both the EKII and Ostfront docs have many variations but here are a few

standard ostfront type

standard EKII type for most of the war

EKII variation

Another ostfront
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thank you very very much!! Those pictures r

Comment

Originally posted by Tim De Craene View Post
            Are you looking for the documents of 1 particular person, or just from any Waffen SS soldier? In the first case, there's not much of a chance you will find it, but in the second case, you could try a search on this forum.
            Any Waffen-SS soldiers award doc. is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by hankmeister View Post
              Hi NOrdwind, welcome to the forum.

There are lots of examples of award documents on dealer sites, as well as here on the forum.

If you have the award documents, post pictures of them here, and we will be able to help you say if they are original or not.

Hank
              Thank you Hank. i dont have any doc., I just try to find pictures of these two documents. but searching is now over thanks to Simon.

Thanks everybody one more time.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X