NSKK War Drivers certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK War Drivers certificate

Gents i have just got a pile of NSKK items tie pins dagger which i belived may have come from the same guy until i noticed both the male/female drivers badges and from my limited translation skills (AHHH BABEL FISH )what i believe to be a war drivers certificate. i suppose this question aint really for this section but doesnt really fit anywhere else the lad was born in 1927 and passed his "war drivers qualification" at the ripe old age of 14 quite a while before his 15th birthday does anyone know how old you had to be to hold a drivers licence in wartime germany? and if there was a minimum age requirement for the NSKK?
    Last edited by jambobbyb; 08-16-2006, 11:17 AM.

Sounds interesting, can you post a pic of it?

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Will see what i can do hank my scanners cream crackered so may have to come in 2-3 pieces sorry boys

Comment

Hey this doesnt look too bad on the second you can see the main gubbins of the certificate need any more just let me know
        Attached Files

Comment

close up
          Attached Files

Comment

Interesting doc. I think the key words there are "kraftfahrtechnischen, vormilitärischen Ausbildungslehrgang".

Roughly translated, passenger vehicle technical, pre-military training. Doesn't mention driving, per se.

Hank
            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
            ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Haha another babel fish fudge by the looks of things gents
              Still the original question stands how old did you have to be to hold a driving licence im intrigued now
              Cheers for the help hank
              Last edited by jambobbyb; 08-16-2006, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X