Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Album issues

Dear gentlemen,

I have no experience in the field of foto collecting, and this is why I am in need of your help. I was approached by a seller, who offered me a photo album for the price of USD 200. Of course, he offered me some scans, that I am posting here and now. My main questions are:

1. Are these pictures original ?

2. If so, doest the album worth USD 200 ? (There are 51 pics in the album, but he sent me only a couple of scans).

My best regards, and thanks in advance,

Alex

Pic 1

Pic 1
    Attached Files

Comment

Pic 2

Pic 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Pic 3

Pic 3
        Attached Files

Comment

Pic 4

Pic 4
          Attached Files

Comment

Pic 5

Pic 5
            Attached Files

Comment

Pic 6

Pic 6
              Attached Files

Comment

Those look more like postcards.

Comment

...or press photos. Unless it's something you're absolutely interested in, I'd pass on it.

Hank
                  Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                  ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

These must be some kind of collector photos printed on large scale. Definately no private photos. I'd let these go, price is too high.

Comment

Several of these photos have been published in books and periodicals time and again and are very well known. It would be highly improbable that these are original, period photos rather than postcards or reproductions.
                      Richard V

Comment

I used to have about 200 of these. You also have them in bigger sizes, they're for collecting purposes. To me, they are not worth more then +/- 50 euro. I think these have the writing on the back in old German and on top sammlerbildung or something similar

Comment

My thanks to you gentlemen, you have saved me some good money. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Enjoy an excellent weekend,

Alex

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X