Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC post-war signed photo signature help

Guys,

Looking to purchase several postwar signed KC photos from the net in the near future. I do have a limited experience with KC signatures but was looking for some additional help from our members who collect signed photos and other similiar docs.

I'd list all of the names but once you see the photos with the signatures you will know who the KC winners are.

I believe that the signatures shown are real.......looking for your opinions.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Attached Files

2nd.....
    Attached Files

Comment

3rd.....
      Attached Files

Comment

close-up of the Generals signature....
        Attached Files

Comment

another.........
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi There; The first signature is Erich Topp and the 2nd one is Sylvester Stadler. Don't know the other guys,,, John

Comment

regarding the luft foto , the shortest person in this line up is non other than WILLI HERGET! this guy in late 1945 under orders from galland flew to see eisenhower but was shot down on route , but under questioning revealed his orders which was the offer to supply eisenhower with 500 me262 but on the condition they were to be used against the soviets , this picture was taken at the obersalzberg during the awarding of the oakleaves.....hope this helps

slim

Comment

Hi Guys,

I was hoping for your opinions about the SIGNATURES, let me know if you think they are GENUINE.

Hope you can help, thanks in advance!
                Mike

Originally posted by SLIM
                regarding the luft foto , the shortest person in this line up is non other than WILLI HERGET! this guy in late 1945 under orders from galland flew to see eisenhower but was shot down on route , but under questioning revealed his orders which was the offer to supply eisenhower with 500 me262 but on the condition they were to be used against the soviets , this picture was taken at the obersalzberg during the awarding of the oakleaves.....hope this helps

slim

Comment

The third, not post-war (at least I hope not), is Dietl and the fourth is Rudorffer. Based on the scans, all four look okay to me.
                  Regards!

Comment

do you have the web address mike ??

slim

Comment

They look fine to me too, the Topp and Stadler are a signature match for several of both men I have.

Mark

Comment

Thanks guys for the opinions, I've thought the same about all of them too.

Regards,
                        Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X