Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Tracked Vehicle Is This?

Greetings gents,
    I have been sorting through stacks of photos that have been accumulating in my office and I came across this one that seems to depict two tracked vehicles at a river crossing. The tracks and road wheels make me think they are tanks. However, the rest of the hull doesn't seem to go along with that. I know that some tanks were converted to act as tracked tow trucks, so I am wondering if this is a photo depicting two such modified vehicles.

I have included a full scan of the photo and then have tried to crop out the two areas I am talking about. I hope my photoshop skills are up to par.

Any opinions or discussion on this would be helpful. I am just curious about this one. Thanks in advance.

All the Best,
    Chris
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

This one is found roughly in the center of the full photo.
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Comment

This one is found in the far left and is barely within the shot.
      Attached Files
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

They look like standard 3 or 5-ton. halftracks. Rarely seen with the canvas-top closed like here.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X