Bandenkampf Urkunde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bandenkampf Urkunde

Got this one offered some time ago. I'm 100% positive its a fake, but I would never forgive myself for making a mistake like that. So, here we go....

Fake, or real?
    Attached Files

Safe your money

Comment

Made to look old and used. !

I don't believe in this one.

yours
      Eric-Jan Bakker

Comment

Extremely poor fake. There's really not anything about it that's right.

funniest of all i think is the term 'Sturmgesch******252;tz-Brigade 249 (mot.)' As if a stug unit could be anything other than motorised.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

That is pretty funny, but the all-time funniest thing about it is- this particular award of the badge PREDATES the 30.01.1944 institution of the Bandenkampfabzeichen. And- the unit given is 1.Batterie... etc. Did this Oberstleutnant serve as a Batteriechef? Not only that- the recipient outranks his commanding officer.

Special thanks to the doofus who created this mess- makes it that much easier to avoid making a costly mistake by buying it.

~ Mike

Comment

Michael, thanks for pointing out all the funny errors

Never considered buying it, but since I have never seen one of these documents before, I had to be sure.

Comment

I see it's for sale over on militaria321. If you look at the sellers other offerings pretty much all the docs are utter rubbish. http://www.militaria321.com/auktione...ccountID=23125
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X