Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another Himmler signature ???

Hi everybody,

had this book for a while - it******180;s a special edition of "Mein Kampf" which can******180;t be found very often - it******180;s very similar to the Jubil******228;umsausgabe but had another purpose which I do not know.
    And again - when I bought the book there was not a single word of a Himmler signature or anything similar.
    Now I******180;d like to know if there******180;s a chance that the signature is authentic.
    What do you guys think - especially interested in Max Historys opinion.

Many thanks in advance,

ustufvorwaerts
    Attached Files
    silent leges et artes inter arma - im Waffenlärm schweigen die Gesetze und die Künste

stamp and signature
    Attached Files
    silent leges et artes inter arma - im Waffenlärm schweigen die Gesetze und die Künste

Comment

detail_1
      Attached Files

Comment

detail_2
        Attached Files

Comment

It's a forgery.

Comment

ustufvorwaerts,

There are a number of red flags with this signature.First,on the first H i would expect the cross stroke to be longer on the left side.The break between the i and the first m is disturbing,likewise the break between the 2 m's.Last the r is nothing like I have ever seen on a authetic Himmler signature....there should be a curve on it,yours is straight towards 2 o'clock.My thought is it is not his sig.

Comment

Both the Wewelsburg stamping and the Himmler signature are fake. The signature, if compared to an original Himmler, is not even close.
              Erich
              Festina lente!

Comment

many thanks !!!

Comment

Total schlecht gemacht. "Old English" anstatt Fraktur Buchstaben....sieht einfach schlecht aus....und die Tintefarbe; "Royal Blue", habe nie diese Farbe auf Urkunden von damals gesehen. In my humble opinion...

Erich

Comment

Only just seen this and I agree with the foregoing assessments....fake.
                    Max.

Comment

anyway - I like the book itself as a rather scarce edition of "Mein Kampf".

ustufvorwaerts

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X