help ID rgt .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help ID rgt .

I hope you can help me ID the unit! this photo came in a DK winner album I dont know his name so I am sure if I can find out about the unit I will be closer ! it was taken in russia.
    thanks for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files

dk winner ID

akira here the photo of the dk winner!I hope someone can ID him! thanks manuel
    Attached Files

Comment

do you have any date on the photo, it could help us, also a close up of the ribbon bar, appears that he is an early DKiG winner and with the date and rank we can also try to find a name for him.

Angel
      Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Look at his boots, is he within the cavalry? Or is that just th flowers...?

Best regards/ Daniel

Comment

hola angel,thanks for your interest, this is the info I can add.the fotos are from russia,there are two photos with graves that say 4/8/41 IR 282
          and another 1941 IR 515. here is the confusion
          first in 98 ID then transfered to 294ID?
          what do you think? above is the foto of the 515 IR
          it seems he went from capt to major
          thanks for any help! manuel
          Attached Files

Comment

angel,here his ribbon bar as major plus his decorations regards manuel
            notice he is also a ehrenblatt tragger!!!!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

It could have been transfered, important to see the dates on the graves, when I ask for the ribbon bar I mean the one in the first photo as I belive he could be an early DKiG winner, late 1.941 early 1.942 and this could make easier his ID, of course now we know he was also an Ehrenblattspange holder, presumable with Inf.Rgt. 515 or 282. Do you know if this two divisions fought togheter during the summer/fall of 1.941? perhaps he just take a photo from a neighbour unit or friend?.

Angel
              Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

angel,it is impossible to show you the first ribbon
                since it is too small,but it seems the same as the last photo.do you know if there is a book regarding
                ehrenblattspange holders?
                I will try to find out the dates in the other graves.regards and thanks manuel

Comment

daniel, I couldnt see in any other photo riding boots but there is a photo of him with riding pants
                  regards manuel

Comment

well friends here is my last try! does anyone ID
                    the general beside our dk man?????thanks for your help!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X