• Show
Clear All

ebay rip off seller help?

Dear Richard Rygaard,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
    Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
    from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
    of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
    question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
    will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
    issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
    Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
    action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
    the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
    it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
    Transaction Details
    -----------------------------------

Transaction Date: May 16, 2006
    Transaction Amount: -145.00 EUR
    Your Transaction ID: 0M565278NR2536002
    Seller's Transaction ID: 9H105192A3309062C
    Case Number: PP-171-029-546
    Seller's Name: Sascha Cwiek
    Seller's Email: WEHRWOLF1923@web.de
    Guys:

Can anyone help here? I was ripped off by a SASCHA CWIEK with the email address of Wehrwolf1923@web.de. I have a strong suspicion that this a member of this forum!!!! can anyone help me find out aboyt this lying thieving scum? Thanks Richard

pm sent

Comment

what was happend

hello richard what was happend on ebay,,,maybe we al can help if we now something more,and where to look, greetings pak 75

Comment

Originally posted by pak 75
        hello richard what was happend on ebay,,,maybe we al can help if we now something more,and where to look, greetings pak 75

Well as you can see I paid him almost $200 for a Waffen SS photo & the item was never sent. He has not replied to any of my emails in 3 weeks.Paypal decided the case against him but (not suprising) he has no money in the acct he used to register. Thanks Rich

also it was an auction cancelled by ebay for forbidden items. He contacted me 16 times over 5 days about selling the photo then after he had the money not one replied to email.Total scamming bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim De Craene
          pm sent
          Today I got your Email Tim:

Hello Fritz,
          I am currently looking for SS photos taken in Belgium, as well as
          studio portraits of SS men with their family. Perhaps you can help me?
          Thanks!
          Tim

Nice try, but I think police officer is not a job for you ......

To Tim and the other head hunters: I'm not the Wehrwolf, that Richard is searching for ! I told Richard too !!!!

My name in the forum is Wehrwolf1923 and not my Email ad.!!! I hope I will not get Emails from other hobby "Columbo's"

Comment

It was a nice try though. You would have made it a lot easier if you would have answered directly to my email. All your reactions to Richard and me just make us even more sure it's you.

In fact I àm looking for these photos, but if you don't mind, I'd rather not buy them from you.

Comment

It was a nice try though. You would have made it a lot easier if you would have answered directly to my email. All your reactions to Richard and me just make us even more sure it's you.

In fact I ******224;m looking for these photos, but if you don't mind, I'd rather not buy them from you.
              Sorry Tim, only a joke too(that I said "nice try"). I think your are such a fool !!!!! Tim....I'm sure you don't understand the meaning of Wehrwolf1923. I told it Richard several times, but his problem is to understand.... (problems with the brain?)

Richard, now I hope you will find the right guy never...... and I'm sure it will never happen with Tim the fool , the hobby police officer .
              Last edited by Wehrwolf 1923; 06-16-2006, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Don't worry Fritz, Sascha, or whoever, I do know the meaning of the Wehrwolf organisation. Your reactions are so childish that they again prove who you really are. Instead of insulting us, you'd better enjoy your last days or hours on the forum.

And no, I won't go any further in a discussion with you. Bye.

Comment

Don't worry Fritz, Sascha, or whoever, I do know the meaning of the Wehrwolf organisation. Your reactions are so childish that they again prove who you really are. Instead of insulting us, you'd better enjoy your last days or hours on the forum.

And no, I won't go any further in a discussion with you. Bye.
                  Tim, I hope you dreamer will not talk to me again. Enjoy the life and play with your photos...

Comment

@ RD Rygaard...

Do you know where this man lives...this all sounds very familiar! Ive bought an ss picture also once...until I send the money he would reply...after I transferd the money he never replied!!!

http://wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=93711

See here...he lived somewhere in the south of Germany.

Sebas

Comment

PM sent!

Originally posted by sturmman
                      @ RD Rygaard...

Do you know where this man lives...this all sounds very familiar! Ive bought an ss picture also once...until I send the money he would reply...after I transferd the money he never replied!!!

http://wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=93711

See here...he lived somewhere in the south of Germany.

Sebas

Comment

Latest update: Seller has made good on the deal after a few months......The seller WAS NOT forum member Wehrwolf1923.............. I hope this clears up any doubts or susspicions!!!!!!

Comment

I believe an apology is in order to this new member of the forum!!

Comment

ebay rip off seller help?

Hey Rich, remember how it felt when somebody ripped you off? Didn't like it did you?

Best regards,
                            Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
                            X