Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-document

Hello guys

What do you think of this document. Is it ok, and how much would the potential value be? It appears to be some kind of Ausweis to a Volkdeutscher in province Kattowice, Polen.
    Attached Files

The stamp
    Attached Files

Comment

Back
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like some sort of documentation to register where the person lived, possibly in Poland...
        I would guess it's worth maybe 10 euro or so max, unless there's some sort of famous guy's signature on it. And that's probably not the case....but maybe.

Hank
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

i would buy as many of these as i could for 10 euros each, anything conected to the ss carries a fair premium these days. [ no disrespect hank] phil.

Comment

It's a police form really, not SS. I'm not sure if it's just for the registration of civillians in Poland or for the movement of civillians in Poland but the guy is Polish volksdeutsche and speaks German. The only signature present is the person registering.
            Last edited by Simon O.; 05-26-2006, 02:29 AM.
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

I have seen these priced anywhere between $30 and 125 Euros. The higher priced items are usually for those people registered as Jewish.

G

Comment

Originally posted by PHILBROWN
                [ no disrespect hank] phil.
                None taken! I know some people will go for anything stamped SS, you're 100% correct about that. I only recognized it as some sorta civil registration document, and they're moderately common.

all the best

Hank
                Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Thanks for the help, guys!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X