Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KVK 2.classe document on estand

Hi guys-

I'm interested in purchasing this, but wanted to get your approval before committing. This version of the document for this award is not something I am very familiar with so your opinions are most appreciated.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=158082

Thanks,
    Rob

It's a nice looking doc, but I have no idea whose signature that is. I'd want to know that before laying out the money. The format is not the most common, but they were made like this.

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I dont like the signature.

Regards
      Petrus

Comment

Originally posted by hankmeister
        It's a nice looking doc, but I have no idea whose signature that is. I'd want to know that before laying out the money. The format is not the most common, but they were made like this.

Hank

Hank-

Thanks for the reply. Like I said, I'm not really familiar with this version of the award document so I wanted to get some opinions on it. The condition is just super, which is what caused a bit of suspicion.

I can't make out that signature for the life of me

Comment

Originally posted by Petrus
          I dont like the signature.

Regards
          Petrus

Can you tell me why? What don't you like about it? Do you know who's signature it is?

Comment

Anyone else care to comment?

Comment

The style of the doc is fine but as others have commented that signature is not what you normally see with these things, ie. facsimile Hitler and Meissner sigs. That's not to say it's bad, i suppose it could be someone related to the civil veterinary services or the Gau he was from.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thanks guys for all your help and input, much appreciated.

Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X