Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

large size Hitler photos and prints

Hello All,

I want to share an interesting find I made. I got 17 Hitler photos/prints and 1 Goering print which were recently found on the attic of a former Gauleitung Administration building. You can see that the pictures were formerly framed and at one point removed from their frames and rolled up for storage. Some of the pictures are trimmed to fit their (now gone) frames.
    There are real photos, prints of photos and prints of drawings/paintings. The majority of the prints are on high quality heavy art paper. The print of the Exner oil painting is on heavy structured art paper, it almost looks like a real oil painting.

On the photos I included a „Mein Kampf“ book for size comparison.

Some of the prints I will post soon on the E-Stand for sale.

next 3

Comment

next 3

Comment

next 2

Comment

next

Comment

next 3

Comment

next 2

Comment

last one - the Göring color print

Comment

Some of the prints are now posted for sale on the E-stand.

Link:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=152784

Comment

Hey Frank!

Hope all is well & the holiday treated you well.

Was looking around my office at a stunning Goring print and thought of you.

Just wondering if any of the images in this thread were still around or if you managed to find homes for all of them?

Rick C.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Whoa! I would love to buy 1 or 2!
                      Shame the thread is 5 years old!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick C View Post
                        Hey Frank!

Hope all is well & the holiday treated you well.

Was looking around my office at a stunning Goring print and thought of you.

Just wondering if any of the images in this thread were still around or if you managed to find homes for all of them?

Rick C.

Hello Rick,

that print looks excellent with that frame.

Of the original hoard of 18 prints found I sold some, but kept the ones I like the most.

These large size prints are rare and hard to find. Last year I was lucky to find this color print. It is printed on very heavy paper. In the lower left corner I put a postcard for size comparison.

This propaganda poster was also not among the original stash of prints found. This poster is printed on a light and thin paper, which is probably the reason that almost all original poster didn't survive. They must have made thousands of this propaganda poster and still you hardly ever see one coming up for sale. Klaus Butschek sold a poster like this one month ago for 900 Euro. My poster here is almost as nice as the one Butschek sold. I would let it go for 600 Euro, so if someone is interested send me a PM - I will put it on the E-Stand as well.
                        In the lower left corner is a postcard for size comparison.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X