My first LW group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first LW group

As all you know I'm a Heer man, but recently I was infected with the blue virus and started to collect some LW pieces, first was the small group to KC winner Anders and now it's time for the first citation group to a pilot.

Maybe not fullgurant as a fighter or bomber, but my soldier did his duty and perform it well.

First of all he was teached to fly and he pass his exams with good califications and here is the proof.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Flying taking things to one place for another has its risks and performing under such situations and beyong what it's expected must be rewarded.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Step ahead, we need someone to take the command, and he did it so....
      Attached Files

Comment

Despite his new post and the responsabilities it takes his first duty was still the same, keep the fighting soldiers provided with his highly needed supplies and he did it.
        Attached Files

Comment

After 110 times risking his life he wore proudly this............
          Attached Files

Comment

and now time for asking help, what is this paper? can anyone translate it for me and explain for what is?

Angel
            Attached Files

Comment

Angel,

Great Luftwaffe document group.

The last typed document is a document given to him by the command of the Flugzeugf******252;hrerschulen C (pilot or flightschool type C) saying he has the authority to instruct and taking examinations for granting futur pilots their flight licence.

Comment

So he ended as a teacher, nice.

David, do you make any research on this man?

Angel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X