ccc record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ccc record

hi does anyone have details of what the ccc record looked like or better still any scans of any

thanks Steve

Um, what do you mean by "CCC record"? Can you clarify a bit?

Hank
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi Hank
      I believe the ccc record detailed each day a soldier was involved in "close combat" towards the 15 days required for the clasp in bronze etc, i have read that it was kept in the soldbuch, where i do not know, i have never seen a photo or scan of one hence the post. steve

Comment

I have this sort of document but this one is for a Bandenkampf Abzeichen. Maybe the one you are looking for is similar in design??? I found this under the back cover of a soldbuch I have.
        Attached Files

Comment

Terry,
          I would imagine the CCC document would be more or less the same as your scan.

Many Thanks
          Steve

Comment

I actually just sold a grouping, that had a "Nahkampftage" listing. Nothing fancy or pre-printed. It was a simple piece of paper with the days listed (there were 8 days listed on this particular one) with verification signatures/stamps. I can try and find a scan of it, if you'd like.

Hank
            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.

Comment

Hi Hank,
              A scan would be greatly appreciated if possible

Thanks Steve

Comment

CCC Record

Steve,

The link below is to a group I have on my website, it has a listing of engagements, in his Soldbuch (all 15), for his LW CCC.

http://aufhimmelzuhause.com/id225.htm

Cheers

Jeremy

Comment

Exactly what i was looking for thank you and congratulations on an excelent site

Many Thanks, Steve

Comment

Here's what I have (had)...

Hank
                    Last edited by hankmeister; 01-05-2006, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks Hank, thats my question answered completely.

Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X