Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Pz. Rgt. 4 group portrait.
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow-go away for a day and come back and find that a decent historical thread has been turned into a silly teenager's posing . The rules are clear. I am going to request Luger P08's expulsion.

Thanks for cleaning up this thread. I doubt Luger is really from the Netherlands anyway.
                Last edited by McCulloh; 08-31-2007, 10:13 AM. Reason: add thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Mac View Post
                  Ian and Michael,

I appreciate the replies, but myself saw no need to contact an administrator. I think the above member should be mature enough to see that the post was out of line and be courteous enough to delete it himself.

This is a great thread with plenty of information, intelligent input and many questions to answer. That is until you get to this page. It is a little frustrating to see it detriorate with a "funny picture" implying that You're nation is run by a Nazi regime... There are a million places on the internet where you can take this stuff and be hailed as a real Renaissance Man...You're more than welcome to take it there. But to put it in this thread/forum where people are truly interested in the subject only to be insulted is a unfair. This should be the place where we share the hobby without that threat/antagonism.

Perhaps it should remain, though, so it could get the attention it deserves...
                  You are correct. Photo was off-topic and political.

Comment

Oh boy! Were is your sense of humour? I hope you are as eager to "clean up" threads when it comes to jokes about other states than the united ones.

Comment

Ludwig,

That kind of sense of humour does not belong on this thread. Mark started the thread and he has the right to object to it and you may see the humour in it but many others don't agree....including myself. Po8 also violated one of the most important rules of WAF...no political statements. That means any City, state or Country....as you can see expulsion can be the result. The moderators enforce the rules....it is up to the membership to keep it clean i.e...free from political statements. Bill

Comment

Now as Mike said....time to get back to what should be on this thread!! Nic pic...Mike!

Larry,

Some really nice photos you posted...thank you for sharing them with us. Bill

Here are a few more of my portraits #316
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 28 users online. 0 members and 28 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X