Recent Photos to share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Bill.
    I just ordered a new scanner a Prime Scanner 3600 or something like that, so when i get that i can scan some of my new stock.
    Also this scanner can scan movie film and i have a new 16mm reel of colour film taken by a american gi in germany in 1944 and 45, showing german prisoners of war, sherman tanks racing through germany and munich train station with bombed out armoured trains on the tracks, should look brilliant when i get it scanned and film edited,i might even add in some music . cool
    Also iv just started my own little website on my hobby ww2 color film and would love to get some feedback on what you guys think?
    Thanks a million.
    Ian
    www.springpress.ie
    Last edited by atomicmisfit; 08-16-2007, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Ian,

My friend has a Epson V700 and as you can see the large size negatives came out real clear. He set it up and it did two of the negatives in one go. The price is high for one of these over in Europe...over 600 Euros. I can purchase the US model for $500 but they don't ship to APO's. I have alot more German and US Portrait negatives to scan. So I have to take a few at a time to him to scan until I get my own machine. I will take a look at your website. Thanks - Bill

Originally posted by atomicmisfit View Post
      thanks Bill.
      I just ordered a new scanner a Prime Scanner 3600 or something like that, so when i get that i can scan some of my new stock.
      Also this scanner can scan movie film and i have a new 16mm reel of colour film taken by a american gi in germany in 1944 and 45, showing german prisoners of war, sherman tanks racing through germany and munich train station with bombed out armoured trains on the tracks, should look brilliant when i get it scanned and film edited,i might even add in some music . cool
      Also iv just started my own little website on my hobby ww2 color film and would love to get some feedback on what you guys think?
      Thanks a million.
      Ian
      www.springpress.ie

Comment

Cintinuing the posting of my portrait photos...I have alot of them. #200 Wounded General
        Attached Files
        Last edited by W Petz; 08-17-2007, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

No flea market for me today so Saturdays Photos #210
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 49 users online. 0 members and 49 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X