Recent Photos to share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, for tonight is an OberstLt and Regt Commander. From the seller:

"Oberstltn. stands Regt. Kommandeur von Döbeln Sachsen Träger des DK in Gold"

My German is not very good, can anyone help with the ID and verify this?

A very nice portrait in any event.
    Attached Files

Comment

I had to post these photos ASAP, as I got them from a forum member - Mogdala - an excellent and generous fellow.

The first shows the flag of an Armored Group Commander, if I am not mistaken.

The last shows General Ludwig Cruwell.

Thank you Christian!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mark Mac; 12-09-2005, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Well, I have a few more additions. I have been a little disappointed with the selection that is being offered as of late - the selection that is within in my buying power that is... Perhaps it is the time of year...

The first couple are some nice portraits. I always enjoy fingding nice portraits and am happy with these.

First up tonight is a studio portrait of a Heer Lt. EK1 and 2 and Ost medal bar.
            Attached Files

Comment

Next is a studio of a Heer enlisted man with sidecap.
              Attached Files

Comment

A nice photo of a Heer infantryman in Palermo, dated 5-1-43. Signed Hans!
                Attached Files

Comment

Now straight to the Generals/RK holders!

First is an unknown General. He has the RK and looks to be getting ready for some soccer...I mean "football".

Any help with identification is appreciate
                  d!
                  Last edited by Mark Mac; 11-04-2006, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Another unknown General. He has the Pour le Merit. The machine gunners look like they are wearing M42 helmets.

A very nice, clear photo.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I believe this is GFM Walter von Brauchitsch. The Luftwaffe Officer in the rear also has the Pour le Merit.
                      Attached Files

Comment

The next three photos are from the Ostfront. The first is a group of Officers. At least two of them are Generals. The one second from left with the white coat and his back to the camera and the one facing the camera second from right. The poor Landser is standing at attention!
                        Attached Files

Comment

The next shows the two Generals walking.

I think the General on the right is GFM Fedor von Bock.

I do not know who the General on the left is.
                          Attached Files

Comment

The third photo in this group shows the General very clearly.
                            Attached Files

Comment

The final photo for tonight is Hermann Goring with a group of Luftwaffe Officers.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mark,

Finally figured who the RKT general and RKT officer were in pic #54 and #55. The general was Karl von Graffen, Kmdr of 58 Inf Div. The RKT was Alexander von Pfuhlstein, kmdr InfRgt 154/58 Div.

Harmel made the optimistic assumption that #56 was of the same group of people. Unfortunately von Graffen earned his DKiG before he won his RKT. There was no DKiG and if you notice, both von Graffen and von Pfuhlstein wore their spange to the EKI on the left breast pocket and the EKI itself underneath the pocket. The saluting general seemed to have his EKI on his breast pocket also.

Cheers
                                Elwyn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 84 users online. 0 members and 84 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X