gay interest..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gay interest..

I didn't know partly naked German chaps on a wartimephoto also might attrack people with other then historical interest.....that's a new selling methode to me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROW-OF-SHIRTLESS-GERMAN-YOUTHS-1942-GAY-INTEREST_W0QQitemZ6567353681QQcategoryZ104000QQrdZ 1QQcmdZViewItem

Kind regards,

Maurice

Look at the other photos in his stock. Almost everyone of them have "gay interest" in their description. Maby he is splitting up groups, just to get to the "gay-photos"? Waht happens to the "non-gay" photos he have?

Cheers
    Øyvind

Comment

Amsterdam

Yes, I saw. Strange way of collecting photos. Perhaps his most treasured possesion is a purple traingle.

He should go to Amsterdam to the annual gayparade.....lot's of photos to be made and sold!

I have nothing against homosexuals, but this is weird. Would be the same if a photo with BDM girls was offered as ' heterosexual interest'.

Comment

What is really wierd is that some of these "gay interest" photos sell really well. Go figure . To each his own I guess. Mike

Comment

It's the same on the German ebay. How many times do sellers put "nackte Jünglinge" (naked youngsters) in their auction titles?

Comment

Hehe,,,there has been a thread on "mounted gay Interest" before.Maybe Matt Starr should pipe in on this. This is his collecting specialty!
            Iam Uncle Sam
            That’s who Iam
            Been hiding out
            In a rock and roll band

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X