Mein Kampf - Vol 1 & 2 - FIRST EDITION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mein Kampf - Vol 1 & 2 - FIRST EDITION

Hi Guys, I have just been offered Mein Kampf Volume 1 and Volume 2 First Editions to buy...below are the photos...is anyone experienced with First editions, sufficiently to confirm if this set is genuine? What would be a sensible price to pay for the set or has anyone seen a set like this for sale elsewhere and how much did it go for? Cheers and thank you very much in advance for your help. Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

pic2

Originally posted by torstenbel
    Hi Guys, I have just been offered Mein Kampf Volume 1 and Volume 2 First Editions to buy...below are the photos...is anyone experienced with First editions, sufficiently to confirm if this set is genuine? What would be a sensible price to pay for the set or has anyone seen a set like this for sale elsewhere and how much did it go for? Cheers and thank you very much in advance for your help. Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

Comment

pic3

Attached Files

Comment

pic4

Attached Files

Comment

pic5

Attached Files

Comment

pic6

Attached Files

Comment

pic7

Attached Files

Comment

does anyone have this version of the first edition? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Detlev sold a similar set a few months ago. Although I can't be certain, I think they sold for about £350 or there abouts.

Graham

Comment

Graham, thank you very much... if it was only £350 for the set, then the seller offering this one to me is expecting wy too much for it... Cheers, Torsten.

Originally posted by g hanson
                    Detlev sold a similar set a few months ago. Although I can't be certain, I think they sold for about £350 or there abouts.

Graham

Comment

Hi Torsten,

this is indded the first edition of Mein Kampf 1st and 2nd volume.
                      I wouldn´t want to pay more than EURO 600 for both together.
                      I paid 300 for mine with dust jacket but it´s not the first edition -
                      1st volume 3rd. edition and 2nd volume 2nd edition.

Cheers,

ustufvorwaerts
                      silent leges et artes inter arma - im Waffenlärm schweigen die Gesetze und die Künste

Comment

Originally posted by ustufvorwaerts
                        Hi Torsten,

this is indded the first edition of Mein Kampf 1st and 2nd volume.
                        I wouldn´t want to pay more than EURO 600 for both together.
                        I paid 300 for mine with dust jacket but it´s not the first edition -
                        1st volume 3rd. edition and 2nd volume 2nd edition.

Cheers,

ustufvorwaerts
                        the seller is looking for 950 Euros...and so, I will pass on this offer an wait for a better to come along... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X