Who's Got Army Camo Pix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Got Army Camo Pix?

Let's see some of the Army Camo Uniform pix. Whos' got em?

OK I'll start it off
    Last edited by Ken B.; 12-03-2005, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Ken B.; 12-03-2005, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Hello Ken B,

Very nice. Are they actual photos? May I inquire where you got them. Bill

Originally posted by Ken B.
        Let's see some of the Army Camo Uniform pix. Whos' got em?
        Last edited by W Petz; 12-03-2005, 07:26 PM.

Comment

uhh is it me or are these Pz.Art. Regt. pics Bill?

Ian

Comment

I found them on one of the forums. You see I've just got into collecting Army camo and can use them for reference.

Comment

Hello Ken B,

Please remove them. I own the original photos that were posted on the forum. I see that you wrote copyright on them as well. You do not have copyright ownership to them. In order to publish or post them elsewheres you must seek permission to do so. I don't believe I was ever asked.

I found them on one of the forums. You see I've just got into collecting Army camo and can use them for reference.
              Here is a scan of those two photos out of the photo album I own on the 3rd Panzer Division
              Attached Files

Comment

That's why I didn't put my name across them. If you have a problem with it then they're as good as gone. I just used them and a reference and not selling them.

Comment

Ken B,

Please do remove those two photos with copyright written across them. I'm not mad or angry. I reposted them on your thread myself and hopefully others will post their camo photos as well. Thanks - Bill

That's why I didn't put my name across them. If you have a problem with it then they're as good as gone. I just used them and a reference and not selling them.

Comment

No problem Bill
                    My apologies

Comment

For Ken: I would appreciate it if all participants will try to "keep the source information as much as possible, so that interested researcher can track the source". If you can't get the original, save scans, record the source information as much as possible. If a photo is not yours but will help the discussion, post your scans with source information for the benefit of readers (you're posting for readers, don't you? ).

Bill: thank you!

Here is one photo for the thread's intention:
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Akira Takiguchi; 12-04-2005, 12:13 AM.

Comment

From canalfront
                        Attached Files

Comment

Whole view
                          Attached Files

Comment

All right. Now were're talkin'! Thanks

Here is the whole reason behind my motive. I bought 2 Tan and Water pattern smocks. They're placed on the mannequins but just need a few certain pieces to complete them. Belts, Y-straps, ammo pouches etc... just to get an idea how they were fastened to the body for combat duty.

Comment

the other

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X