Wartime Postage Stamps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wartime Postage Stamps...

Almost forgot I had these. Kind of a neat slice of history. Anyone have an idea of value?

Thanks. Scott

Here's a complete set of un-used, battle scene stamps that includes the U-Boat Captain Erich Topp
    Attached Files

Here's a whole batch of Hitler stamps
    Attached Files

Comment

And a few of the often seen swastika stamps
      Attached Files

Comment

These are kind of different. Not sure what they are - can someone translate for me? The eagle on these is embossed
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's a set of Polish stamps from the late 60's regarding their struggle against Germany in WWII
          Attached Files

Comment

Those are all very common stamps and have little monetary value even when in sets such as these. The military set are probably the most sellable with a price range of $20-$40. The Hitler Head stmps are the most common and the set would probably go for $10-$15. The Swastika set are also very common and would probably go for $5-$10. The insurance payment stamps are a bit more scarce and would probably see $5-$15. The contemporary Polish military stamps have little value above face - my guess is $2-$5. The best source of value for WWII-era German stamps is the Michael catalog.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X