RKT Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RKT Photos

Hi, many of you have probably already viewed the great German site about the RK at this link:http://www.das-ritterkreuz.de/

Over the past few years I have been sending the webmaster photos of RKT for inclusion in his website. He has been very happy to receive these and, I'm sure, would appreciate support from all of you. If you have RK pics in digits, particularly of some of the more obscure guys, you might think about forwarding them. The website is very professionally done, and it would be neat to have an online achive of all RKT bios and photos.

ok!

Hello Andy.

I will send some pictures to.
    Yes indeed a very helpfull site.

Best regards
    Nick

Comment

It is true and it is the best site of RK-T. It is complete and the search of informations is simple. I strongly recommend it.
      Regards,
      Thomas.

Comment

E-mail address

Andy,

This is a great idea and I have a photo for them. The recipient is not pictured on the site.

It was not intuitively obvious from the site as to how you get in touch with them. Perhaps it's my poor German but I could not really find a contact address.

Best,

Mike Heuer

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Mike, he has it buried in there. Go to the "unbekannte" folder on the left, click into it and you will see an email link for the webmaster

Comment

Just to let you know that it may take some time for them to actually put the pic online. I think in my case it took them around 3 weeks, so you may have to be patient.
            Last edited by bergrenner; 12-02-2002, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Pics

Once again, I think this is a great idea but sometimes webmasters aren't exactly PR types.

I sent some photos of Oberst Torsten Christ that I have. I have Christ's uniform and some biographical data buried in my files. But I never received a response from these folks and there is no photo on the website yet.

I worked at a company one time which had a policy that EVERY telephone call and EVERY letter would be answered --- no matter what. Amazing how successful they have been over the last 50 years of their existence.

But I won't give up --- and will try again. This information is too important not to preserve somewhere.

Mike Heuer

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Stuart is right...it sometimes takes them awhile. I'm also not entirely sure they understand English, so perhaps that was a stumbling block

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X