Help Finding Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Finding Photos

Friends, I have already posted adds in the wanted sections, so I may be out of line posting here, but I am looking for a photo of a Tiger Tank and a King Tiger Tank. I have searched around on the dealers sites, but don't find anything. Does anyone know of a source where I might find single photos of either of these tanks? Any help in the right direction would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Have you talked to Robert Noss or Kai Rossman(SP?)I will keep an eye out for you.I know a epeir dealer who might be able to help you let me get the info to you later,I don't have it on this computer.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Haner
      Have you talked to Robert Noss or Kai Rossman(SP?)I will keep an eye out for you.I know a epeir dealer who might be able to help you let me get the info to you later,I don't have it on this computer.

Brad
      Brad, thanks for the info. I am afraid that I am not familiar with either of the gentlemen that you mentioned, I am sure that it would be beneficial for me to change that. Are these gents forum members or online dealers?
      Thanks again for your kind help.
      Regards,
      Chris
      Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

Chris,

In my opinion Robert is the go to guy when it comes to photos.Not only is he a member he is one of the moderators here ..... take a peek at the photo mods on the main page.Kai always seems to come up with any of my photo requests,he is a member but I don't recall his forum name.Right now I am doped up on pain medication and am not thinking as clearly as I would like,will get his info for you.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Haner
          Chris,

In my opinion Robert is the go to guy when it comes to photos.Not only is he a member he is one of the moderators here ..... take a peek at the photo mods on the main page.Kai always seems to come up with any of my photo requests,he is a member but I don't recall his forum name.Right now I am doped up on pain medication and am not thinking as clearly as I would like,will get his info for you.

Brad
          Thanks for the help Brad, I hope nothing serious is wrong. I know how you feel on pain meds though, I had rotator cuff repair surgery back in March, it was a wild few weeks. My supervisor from work stopped by to check on me, I don't recall his visit at all, but to this day he loves telling the story about my wife letting him in the house and he says when he came in, I got up to shake his hand and I looked like a Hippie Jesus on Crack
          All the best,
          Chris

Comment

Chris,

Don't expect them to be cheap when you do find them...that is if you can get past Sudek13. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz
              Chris,

Don't expect them to be cheap when you do find them...that is if you can get past Sudek13. Bill
              Cheap! Ha Bill, I gave up expecting anything in this hobby to be cheap ages ago. Seriously though, what is the average price for a picture with this sort of content?
              All the best,
              Chris

Comment

Chris

What no more A.H. photos... now another person to go up against..lol

Ian

Comment

Chris,

The competition is tough on the photos (Tigers) you are searching for so expect to pay over $100 for each snap. If your are lucky you can find them for less...via the buddy network and not dealers or Ebay. Bill

Originally posted by EKman
                  Cheap! Ha Bill, I gave up expecting anything in this hobby to be cheap ages ago. Seriously though, what is the average price for a picture with this sort of content?

Ian,

Chris has caught the photo bug!! once you start it's hard to stop...apparently he is diversifying!!! meaning he is buying everything he can lay his hands on!! Bill

Originally posted by I Marotto
                  Chris

What no more A.H. photos... now another person to go up against..lol

Ian

Comment

Yup Bill seems another player has joined hunt as much as it pains me to say I am always glad when another has got bitten by the foto bug.I will second what you say not that great photos can be found but on ebay.de the bidding can get crazy and as allways have to be real carefull
                    Ian

Comment

Ian, Bill, my friends, you have me pegged to the wall! I am still actively looking for AH photos, but as you say, I have the bug now and I don't like living in a world where there are no photos of any kind somewhere in the post coming to my mailbox. So, rather than box myself in, I just get what catches my eye. I have found that I am really fascinated by Paris Occupation photos, KIA Photos, Jewish Themed Photos, Panzer Photos, Graves Photos, and of course AH photos. So, when I can't find these handy, I am like a vulture just circling around searching for something to pick up

To be honest, I like this more than collecting my Iron Crosses because of the larger volume of mail I get now, I guess it is like a drug addiction!
                      All the best,
                      Chris

Comment

"I like this more than collecting my Iron Crosses because of the larger volume of mail I get now"

To true best part the are usually cheaper too...

Ian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                        X