12. SS-Pz-Div. Hitlerjugend - Urkunden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12. SS-Pz-Div. Hitlerjugend - Urkunden

I found 2 documents of a member of the 12. SS-Panzer-Division Hitlerjugend.
    One is signed by SS Brigadeführer und Generalmajor der WSS Hugo Kraas (Eichenlaubträger), that's no problem, but I like to know who signed the other document. I can't find any reference from him... Waizenegger..?? SS-Obersturmbannführer u. Regimentskommandeur.

thanks for your comment.

I received several PM's concerning this document.

The signature is from Oberstleutnant i.G.Waizenegger
    If someone have more information about him or the documentholder Karl Held.. please let it know on the forum or PM.

thanks

Comment

Luc,

Oberstleutnant i.G. Waizenegger (Keitel's Adjutant) received the 20 july 1944 Wound Badge.

Rene

Comment

is this the same person...??

Oberstleutnant i.G.Waizenegger = ss Obersturmbannführer und reg. Kdr. Waizenegger..??

Comment

Is it normal for a 1945 docment not to have SS runes in the typewritter caligraphy? These look good IMO but that's my only worry...?

Comment

thats cool, i'm reading two (2) books on the 12th right now.? they seem to have been very good fighters and very brave!!! they sure kicked the **** out of the Brit's on and after D-Day.

greg

Comment

Originally posted by Gesetz
              Is it normal for a 1945 docment not to have SS runes in the typewritter caligraphy? These look good IMO but that's my only worry...?
              runes or not are not a great indicator of originality, a typewriter is a typewriter they used what was available. You'll also see paperwork typed up on machines without German letters too, ö, ü etc.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X