What Uniform Is This Guy Wearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Uniform Is This Guy Wearing

Came across these photos on ebay. At first I thought he might be NSBO, now I'm not too sure. His hat has a national cockarde at the peak below which is an early Nazi Party eagle and below that is something else on the hat band I can't make out. In the photo without his overcoat he has what look like blanks collar tabs. Any ideas what ogranization he belongs to.

I've included a photo of an SA guy with the same two gals. His uniform places the period as early Third Reich. Check out his boots! Must have taken this guy a week just to get them on.

Cheers,
    Attached Files

Photo #2 without the overcoat.
    Attached Files

Comment

And the SA guy.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like they both are wearing an edelweis on the right tab of their overcoats.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DocumentsGuy
          Looks like they both are wearing an edelweis on the right tab of their overcoats.
          The guy with the peaked cap may be a Stalhelm member, right before or after their absorption into the SA.

Comment

Definitely Stalhelm. The cap insignia and belt buckle are Stalhelm. Here's a pic to compare.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks guys. I agree. He seems kinda young for the regular Stahlhelm, so my guess now is that he is Jungstahlhelm.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X