Hitler photograph nürnburg 1938

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler photograph nürnburg 1938

Hi to all collecters thought I’d show you a foto i have of Hitler in nürnburg 1938 i only know this by the number plate in his Mercedes I’d looked it up and it was used once there in nürnburg. Any thoughts are most welcome I’ve blacklight or uv light tested and its ok.
    Attached Files

Great photo

Comment

Thanks Panzer nice one for the comment .

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo1 View Post
        Hi to all collecters thought I’d show you a foto i have of Hitler in nürnburg 1938 i only know this by the number plate in his Mercedes I’d looked it up and it was used once there in nürnburg. Any thoughts are most welcome I’ve blacklight or uv light tested and its ok.
        Nice photo! If you intend on collecting then you should invest in a scanner that can scan up to 1200 ppi for better detail when zooming into the image.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWatch1 View Post

Nice photo! If you intend on collecting then you should invest in a scanner that can scan up to 1200 ppi for better detail when zooming into the image.
          Whats the price on them ?

Comment

Not very expensive new. Here in Canada about $100. I bought mine second hand for $20 a few years ago I don't use the factory software but this one instead that I downloaded for free.

https://www.naps2.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BlackWatch1 View Post
              Not very expensive new. Here in Canada about $100. I bought mine second hand for $20 a few years ago I don't use the factory software but this one instead that I downloaded for free.

https://www.naps2.com/
              Cheers Blackwatch I’ll google it now I’ve got a scanner but don’t know if it’s 1200ps that’s right aint it how do i look it up on my scanner it’s built into my printer

Comment

hi guys here's a scanned image hope iv'e done it ok
                Attached Files

Comment

hi guys ive given it another shot it pritty hard resizing photos i find
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo1 View Post
                    hi guys ive given it another shot it pritty hard resizing photos i find
                    I use the free program irfanview https://www.irfanview.com/

basic cropping, resizing and colour adjustment is nice and easy, once you get the hang of it a scanned photo will take you all of 10 seconds to crop and resize.
                    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X