Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some relaxed para men
    Attached Files
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Comment

Russian POW who looks like he has been through alot.
      Attached Files
      Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

Dusty combat troops marching away
        Attached Files
        All the best,
        Chris

Comment

I like the photo of this fellow sleeping with a grenade in his boot.
          Attached Files
          All the best,
          Chris

Comment

Posing with a KO T-34
            Attached Files
            All the best,
            Chris

Comment

a disabled KV heavy tank.
              Attached Files
              All the best,
              Chris

Comment

Looks a bit too cold for comfort.
                Attached Files
                All the best,
                Chris

Comment

I like these shots of the monuments and sights in Paris.
                  Attached Files
                  All the best,
                  Chris

Comment

Last one. I hope that I did not bore you too much with all these photos. I just really enjoy my new area of collecting and wanted to share these with you. Any comments would be appreciated, but mostly I just wanted to let you gents have a look
                    Attached Files
                    All the best,
                    Chris

Comment

Hi

Some nice pictures you have there. Are they all in albums, loose or a combination? Looking at the Russian prisoner I believe his hard times have only just begun.

Cheers

Karl

Comment

Originally posted by eke_karl
                        Hi

Some nice pictures you have there. Are they all in albums, loose or a combination? Looking at the Russian prisoner I believe his hard times have only just begun.

Cheers

Karl
                        Karl, thank you for the kind comments. No I am afraid that none of these photos is in an album, they are all single pics, though some obviously come from the same grouping--when they come in the mail, I will be a bit hesitant to look on the reverse for fear of seeing evidence that they once resided in an album and were taken out for sale individualy. I think you must be correct about the Russian POW, how strange and sad to think that chances are very good that this young man did not survive captivity. Again, I thank those of you who made it to the end of this thread for your indulgence. I am sure that I am sometimes overly enthusiastic about posting my new pictures.
                        All the best,
                        Chris

Comment

Eric, thank you for posting some wonderful images! You have some high quality photos and don't feel bad about the enthusiastic feelings. I still get that way myself!

Mike

Originally posted by EKman
                          Karl, thank you for the kind comments. No I am afraid that none of these photos is in an album, they are all single pics, though some obviously come from the same grouping--when they come in the mail, I will be a bit hesitant to look on the reverse for fear of seeing evidence that they once resided in an album and were taken out for sale individualy. I think you must be correct about the Russian POW, how strange and sad to think that chances are very good that this young man did not survive captivity. Again, I thank those of you who made it to the end of this thread for your indulgence. I am sure that I am sometimes overly enthusiastic about posting my new pictures.

Comment

You have posted some great pictures. No need to excuse for posting that many

#13 is quite unique, never saw such a photo before, please let me know if you want to let it go

#17 is a British destroyer in Dunkirchen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim De Craene
                              You have posted some great pictures. No need to excuse for posting that many

#13 is quite unique, never saw such a photo before, please let me know if you want to let it go

#17 is a British destroyer in Dunkirchen.
                              Thank you for your kind comments, yes, though I am not so well "read" regarding photos, I took #13 to be a rather special item. Since it has not yet arrived in the mail, I think I will hang onto it for a bit, but should I decide to part with it, I will let you know. As for #17, I understand that photos of this ship are rather common as it was a popular sight at Dunkirk, but since I had a similar one in an unrelated album, I decided to pick this one up as well.
                              Best,
                              Chris
                              All the best,
                              Chris

Comment

hi Chris

I'm going the same way - I think having these pics adds another dimension to your collection, So I have been buying a few myself when the money permits
                                Regards
                                Craig
                                Strong wind-magic mist, to Asgard the Valkries fly
                                High overhead-they carry the dead, Where the blood of my enemies lies - MANOWAR - Hail to England

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X