Need some information about the award document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some information about the award document

today ,another difficulty came to me. i need the information about the award document of the badges below:
    Kurland Cuffband
    Spanish 1936-1939
    Cholm Shield
    Warsaw Shield

and i am surprise that the information about Kurland and Spanish is limited.i will be happy if someone can provide some information in details to me!

thx a lot!

Cholmshield

Hello ,

There wil be a new Cholmarticle on our beloved website real soon ( Iff Seba is in a good mood ) wich covers all the info you probably need regarding the Cholmshield, the battle, etc ... , etc ... so stay tuned and real soon you will have a opportunity to learn about this very interesting award !!!

Cordial Greetings,

ps : regarding the Warsaw shield => that is a fantasy piece ( never officialy instituted ) so you wil not find any real info regarding this fantasy piece , etc ...
    my collectionfield : German glider pilots

http://users.skynet.be/lw-glider/

Comment

There is no award citation for the 1936 Spanien 1939 cuff title as was an honour title to determinated units as remembering the Heer soldiers that fought in the Spanish Civil War. Regarding the Warsaw schild it was never awarded, but I have seen in Forman's book about documents that existed a proposal design for the award, very similar to the regular Kubanschild one. For the Kurland cuff title several variants existed incluiding simple sheets typewrited.

Angel
      Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

thx everyone!
        Stijn David,if the website has been updated ,pls inform me
        Angel Farr,i have bought the Forman's book.but it is on the way to China from Britain, what i can do is waiting

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X