SS books, +plus 3non SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS books, +plus 3non SS

I got the leitheft in this week 3 of them then 2 other magazines like it and a officers of the furher book and a little song book. the rest i thought i would put to show that the other branchs had soldatenfreunds (soldiers friend diary book ) the one with the iron cross is from 40' and either of the 3 main forces could buy it and use it. but before 43. each branch decided to make there own and the green 1 to the left of it is for the army, and the big black one on the far end is from 1938 for the rdb
    Attached Files

That's a beautiful collection you've got there !
    Do you have some more pictures of the inside ?

Comment

wow...very impressive collection... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Can you maybe tell me the difference between the 'SS-Leithefte' and the 'Germanische Leitheft'. Where the artikels in the 'Germanische Leitheft' only about the Germanische SS and Germanische Freiwilligen in the Waffen-SS?
        And was the 'Germanische Leitheft' only made in German? If not, where there other artikels in the ones who are not German?
        Last edited by -Michael; 07-01-2005, 09:23 AM.

Comment

well i can guess, im slowly learing german i think the 'Germanische Leitheft' was for the panzerkorps of the ss ill be putting in some pictures here soon there is a picture of a kid in a ss uniform doesnt look older then 17, playing the piano. And theres a picture ill be posting in the SS forum for the flandern unit.

Comment

And when are you going to show us more pictures? I'm getting very curious.

Comment

i posted the flander pic in the vlaadern thread on the ss and the kid is in the youngest ss officer thread in this group

Comment

my newest add-on
                http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=112763

Comment

I'm interested in knowing more about the Officers of the Fuhrer book...what are the contents - what is it about exactly? Any photos? Is it an SS publication??

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X