HG division TDB document group at e-stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HG division TDB document group at e-stand

what do you think about this award document group? mainly concerning the tank destruction badge.
    I never saw before an "official document" being original regarding this award. always just a piece of paper signed by a commanding officer awarding this badge. even this way, most of them are fakes trying to enhance an ordinary document group.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1046493

#
    Attached Files

Comment

I also have my doubts for the EK I & Nahkampfspange citations as well. I'd say that the EK II, KvK and PoW paperwork is genuine but really not sure about the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
        I also have my doubts for the EK I & Nahkampfspange citations as well. I'd say that the EK II, KvK and PoW paperwork is genuine but really not sure about the rest.
        I agree. The TDB & NKS are definitely bad, the EK1 not sure.

Best
        H
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I saw this group and was immediately suspicious, especially regarding the non-uniform wear to these docs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
            I agree. The TDB & NKS are definitely bad, the EK1 not sure.

Best
            H
            The NKS and EK-I both have the same stamp in the same shade of ink. If one is bad then it condemns the second.

Comment

Not something I would my put my money into. EK2 and KVK2 seem good to me. Rest are fake based on the information of the KVK2 and EK2 IMHO.

Comment

Now showing as "sold". Somebody got burned if they paid 900 euro for that group.

I sent the seller a link to this thread...not sure if that'll make any difference.

best
                H
                Last edited by Hank C.; 05-22-2020, 01:23 PM. Reason: more info
                Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for....php?t=1004406

Comment

Very interesting, same person who sold it stating they got the KvK & EK citations from a vet. Pretty damning evidence.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by hucks216; 05-23-2020, 03:13 AM.

Comment

I have nothing added!!! After some years the widow find the other documents and I was very happy to picked them up last week.
                      A 95 years old lady faked three documents in your opinion?!
                      All papers have the same mould spots. Everything is matching. Signatures, dates, paper, stamps.
                      But feel free in your fundamental right of free speech

QUOTE=hucks216;8732137]Very interesting, same person who sold it stating they got the KvK & EK citations from a vet. Pretty damning evidence.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Uh, not matching, the amount of wear is clearly not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post
                          didn't pay attention to the EK1. but I did on the NKS and found it non trustable too. it seems you're wright concerning all 3 documents.

also, would say that this appear not to be the signature of max lemke, divisional commander since february 1945.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by pep; 05-24-2020, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pep View Post
                            mainly concerning the tank destruction badge.
                            I never saw before an "official document" being original regarding this award.
                            "I have never seen so they do not exist..."...

Eric Queen collection
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                              "I have never seen so they do not exist..."...

Eric Queen collection
                              no, "I never SAW before an "official document" being original regarding this award" I didn't say they don't exist ... it seems you have something very special there ....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X