Mein Kampf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mein Kampf

Can anyone please give me some information and price of this book , i have read previous threads but the amount of differant versions in german have all gone over my head ,
    The book is dated 1935 and was published in germany and is written in german , its in very good condition , no pages missing etc and it has like a signiture in the front , so any info on what exact copy it is and what it is worth please would be a great help
    Andy
    Attached Files

inside
    Attached Files

Comment

picture
      Attached Files

Comment

signature , and also any ideas on where the best place to sell one of these
        Attached Files

Comment

hello andrew, i saw a copy last year in a norfolk book shop for £100, it was signed by the local gaulieter to somebody i couldnt make out.it was in good condition but my bank balance wasnt. phil.

Comment

This is the blue standart issue called "Volksausgabe" in good condition. Worth in Germany 50 - 125 Euro.

The signature says: " In love! Your Klärchen - Christmas 1935"

Comment

Cheers Williwo
              and thanks for the translation , always wondered what that was
              Originally posted by williwo
              This is the blue standart issue called "Volksausgabe" in good condition. Worth in Germany 50 - 125 Euro.

The signature says: " In love! Your Klärchen - Christmas 1935"

Comment

This was posted on ebay the other day. Did you buy it or are you the seller that got his auction pulled ?

Condition is good at the best, more like reasonable. Value less than 100€.

Comment

Yes This is my book

Ebay pulled it off twice , the first time , no reason so i covered the offensive symbol and re advertised it , then 3 days later it was removed again for the reason it was printed in germany and only translated copies are allowed and sold in the USA ,
                  the bids had reached $113 with 4 days to go and 51 people watching it , and i didnt have a clue about the book ,
                  regards
                  andy

Originally posted by der-hase-fee
                  This was posted on ebay the other day. Did you buy it or are you the seller that got his auction pulled ?

Condition is good at the best, more like reasonable. Value less than 100€.

Comment

Hi there, I had quite a long thread running before on the subject of how to price Mein Kampf editions...have a look...maybe this will help you? http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=94138

Cheers, Torsten (ebay id: german.militaria).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X