Aquiesque Adolf Hitler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aquiesque Adolf Hitler

Ok, I apologise for my poor spelling and I am going to post this here without pics at first. I have absolutely no idea what I bought but I picked it up at a garage sale about 2 years ago for $5- so it was worth the chance, hey if it's junk I can always use it for scrap paper. I am not interrested in selling but I just want to know what I have...

I will post pics soon (It is with my sister in Kingston so I don't have access to it at the moment) does anyone know what this item is. It is called an aquiesque and has about 6 small painings in it. THe book is bound with what appears to be wood front and back and a paper or tattered leather spine?!? (Can't exactly remember) but it does say aquiesque (sp?) and Adolf Hitler.

I don't even know what an Aquiesquewe (sp?) is so any help would be great. Again it has some pockets inside that have 6 paintings in it, look like water colors, but I am having a hard time remembering.

Again any help as to what it even is would be great, again a garage sale find so I was not expecting to buy it

-Shane

Anyone, basically I am just wondering what this is...

Anyone, I tried to search on the forums, but apparantly I am spelling it wrong, wish I had it with me it would be a lot easier....

-SHane

Comment

Originally posted by Shane Bennett
      Anyone, basically I am just wondering what this is...

Anyone, I tried to search on the forums, but apparantly I am spelling it wrong, wish I had it with me it would be a lot easier....

-SHane
      I think you mean Aquarelle or watercolor

Comment

Yup, the German word for watercolour painting is Aquarelle.

Comment

Thanks Guys, I will search with that one...

-Shane

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X