did-WASt tracing request questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did-WASt tracing request questions

Hi everyone, I am planning on sending in a few tracing requests for DKiG winners from Grenadier-Regiment 48 and had a few questions. First off I was wondering how long it takes on average for a tracing request to be complete nowadays? Also I know the form includes the amount you are willing to pay but I was wondering how you actually go about paying it? Do they bill you? Thanks again for any help guys.

Originally posted by ItsWillCmp View Post
    Hi everyone, I am planning on sending in a few tracing requests for DKiG winners from Grenadier-Regiment 48 and had a few questions. First off I was wondering how long it takes on average for a tracing request to be complete nowadays? Also I know the form includes the amount you are willing to pay but I was wondering how you actually go about paying it? Do they bill you? Thanks again for any help guys.
    Hi, you can do it online. And yes, they send you a bill once ready. Should be well under 50 eur, from my experiences.
    Heard right now from other collectors, an answer could take up to 3 years...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X