Big thanks to member Waffenreich.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big thanks to member Waffenreich.

A hearty thanks to Waffenreich. Bob went up to NARA and pulled a large file on a Heer officer of interest to me. He formatted and printed out all pages that were in the file and also sent me them digitally on a CD.
    Truly first class service. Bob's the man!

Also big thanks from me to Bob ! He has helped me to get files from a Heer officer I thought research is useless, but he got the still existing files for me and made a pdf data with it

Comment

Does he have a company/website? i would be interested.
      I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
      Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
      My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Originally posted by Admiraal View Post
        Does he have a company/website? i would be interested.

No, but he is a member here so easy to contact. Waffenreich.

Comment

Todd & Vini,

I appreciate the feedback and it was a pleasure helping you both. I'm happy you are satisfied with what you received and don't hesitate to let me know in the future if I can be of assistance. I wish I could say the same for Christian (compressore), but we run in to all kinds on here.

Rick,

No, I do not have a website, nor do I do this as a business. NARA is not tooo far of a drive for me (about 80 miles one way) so I respond to research requests as a means of helping collectors get a more complete understanding of the former owner of a piece etc.. I'll reply to your PM in a minute so we can establish some dialogue to give me a better understanding of what you're looking for.

Thanks again gents and best regards!

Bob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X